Thursday, May 22, 2014

Simple Margarita

The one perk of having a job are the happy hours.  I mean, I have a job, but I work from home, so my happy hours are a little lonely.  The good thing is that I know the bartender and everybody knows my name.  The bad thing, not much socializing.  I was so happy to find byRegina.com just in time for the #VirtualHH.  This month the drink is a Mango Margarita.  I'm not big on mango, so here is my recipe for a basic margarita.

Ingredients:

2 oz of fresh lime juice
1 1/2 oz of good tequila
3/4 oz of Triple Sec*
1/4 oz of agave or simple syrup (more or less to taste)

Directions:
Grab your chilled shaker with ice and
Combine lime juice, tequila, triple sec and syrup.
Shake it up
Pour over ice
 
*What is Triple Sec?
Orange flavoured liquor

If you want more recipes, check out my Pinterest Board.  

Stay Thirsty my friend!