I wouldn't recommend eating these as dessert, but I guess you can if you hate chocolate. These are good, if you're looking for a change from store bought ones and they are quick and easy to make.
Chicken pot pie cupcakes
- 1 chicken breast diced cooked
- 1 (14.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup cut carrots
- 1/2 cup cut celery
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies and cheese.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the Pillsbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup.
- Slide into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Check at the 12 minute mark.
- Let rest for about 3 minutes and enjoy!
Stay hungry my friend!