Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Creamy Salad Dressing

In an attempt to eat more salad, I have to eat what I like.  Forget tangy vinaigrette, don't get me wrong I love that tangy taste, but I then still feel like I'm eating healthy.  The thick creamy dressing in moderation works, especially if it tricks me into eating more salad, I'll give it a try.

I don't really keep salad dressing in the house, because I don't want to keep that temptation close by, and I know I'm way to lazy to head out to the grocery store just so I can eat salad.  I threw this recipe together, with items I already had.

Ingredients
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup labne (can use sour cream)
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
Garlic salt

Directions
Whisk together all ingredients.

Notes
To change the consistency, add 1 tbsp of milk at a time, until you reach the desired thickness.

Stay Healthy my friend!