Thursday, January 2, 2014

New year new you?

A new year brings people to start evaluating their life and their life plan.  I on the other hand am always contemplating this, yet never resolving anything.  This can be seen by the millions (ok, maybe not millions, but at least a dozen) things I want to do or try to do on an ongoing basis.  If you could see my blogger dashboard, you'd know.  I have just a "few" blogs" out there, this being  one that has been mulling in draft mode.  I decided to start posting to it, but it may not reside here in its current web location, but we'll see how this goes.  I need to figure this stuff out, I have been wasting too much time mulling and thinking, it is time to do. 
So I invite you along on this journey with me.  I'm hoping to post social media type things here, as that is a big part of my world.  I'm sure I'll have collections of sites and widgets I'd like to use, and by the end of 2014 it will be an entirely new blog, but I can't wait to jump in and I hope you'll enjoy the ride.

Miigwetch!