- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix 1 cup of mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan and eggs. Mix well.
- Add pasta sauce to browned meat in a pan.
- in 9"x13" pan, spread 1 cup of meat sauce.
- Place 1/3 of lasagna noodles over sauce. Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over noodles, top with 1/3 of the meat sauce. Repeat.
- Top with remaining noodles and meat sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover, sprinkle with reserved mozzarella cheese, bake an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.