- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 shot glasses brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cans light coconut milk
- 2 canfuls soy milk (fill empty coconut milk cans)
- 6 pkts Splenda
- 1 can strong coffee
- 1 can Irish whiskey
- 1/2 to 1 can White Rum (to taste)
- Place all ingredients in a large pot.
- Warm on stove over medium heat, whisking for 5 minutes.
- Remove from stove. Place in a pitcher or jug.
- Chill. (the drink, not you)
- Add a can of Irish Whiskey
- Add a 1/2 can of rum. Taste add more if desired.