Creamy Crockpot Chicken
- 3 bacon slices
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1-10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup labne
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 can milk
- Place the bacon in a skillet and cook until some of the fat is rendered. Not too crispy.
- In the crockpot, mix soup, milk and labne.
- To thin mixture, add 1 tsp of rendered bacon fat. (optional)
- Place chicken over mixture.
- Top with bacon.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with rice.
Stay hungry my friend!