Always in the search of breakfast food, this one sounds perfect for me, considering I love eggs sunny side up, the bread is already there, and there's bacon and cheese too!? What more can I ask for?
Bacon and Egg Crescent Squares
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Open and unroll the Pillsbury Crescents onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Split the dough right down the middle, forming two large squares.
- Pinch the perforations together in each square.
- Fold up the edges of each square of dough, creating tiny walls to hold the goodness in.
- Crack two eggs into the center of each dough square. Place three slices of pre-cooked bacon across the eggs on each square.
- Sprinkle with a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, and salt, and pepper to taste.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, until the edges of the Crescent dough are golden brown and the eggs are cooked to your preference.
Stay hungry my friend!