Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new year 2012

Looking back on 2011 seems like a blur.  I was going to try and sum up the year for a Christmas letter, but nothing stuck out in my mind.  I know I did stuff...I think?  I did spend a week in San Diego being an actor, more time filming and working on some amazing projects and honing my social media skills.  I'll try to keep track of my resolutions and plans for this year.

First stop the Consumer Electronics's Show (CES) and the International Academy of Web Television (IAWTV) awards show in Vegas.  I'm pitching a show idea during one of the panels.  A show you say?  Yup, I guess it's time for that, right?  I've had the opportunity to work on several different productions in different capacities and I reckon it's time I try a show of my own.  I've been writing my own show now for several years.  I should probably finish that too!  Although I am blending some of the subject matter and putting it in my other projects, such as my YouTube Channel.   

While prepping for the new year, I found some new hobbies, Hooping and making Kombucha.    I'll let you know how that goes.

Happy New Year!