Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chili Rubbed Pork Chops

At a loss for what to do with the boneless pork chops, I decided that it was time to do a rub.  When looking at examples of rubs, they just seemed so simple and I wanted more adventure for my food.  But when you eat the same meat almost every day, things get redundant.  This recipe was a big surprise to me.  I will never think of rubs as simple again.

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon oil
2 loin pork chops
1/2 teaspoon Salt and Pepper
1/4 cup chili seasoning
1 tablespoon Garlic powder

Directions:
Take 2 pieces of plastic wrap, and place the pork chop in between. 
Pound the pork chop until it is at lease 1/4" thick.
Rinse chops with cold water and pat dry.
Pour spices on a plate and blend.
Take pork chop and cover with spices.
Heat oil in a large pan.
Place pork chop in pan and cook until crispy.
Serve hot.

Stay hungry my friend!