Tuesday, April 5, 2011

the softball


9/23/03
I remember him asking me out.  That first date was whatever I wanted to do.  A little afraid of dating, I proposed The Lion King, yup, that's right, Disney!  What college guy would go?  much less agree to it.  I didn't really enjoy the movie, but the company was great.

9-30-04
I remember the first night I saw him.  I was in rare form.  As I look back now I try and figure out what made act totally out of character, or not out of character, I always drank too much, even in high school (sidebar-how funny that I said drink too much, as opposed to just drank it must be the place I am at right now in my life).
Digress just a little-I think the reason I went out and partied MY ASS off, was a conversation Denis abd I had had on a trip back from the Soo.