Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nutella....arghhhhhhhhhhhhh...

There is nothing more that I love than Nutella, ok, maybe a few other things, but Nutella ranks right up there!  If you live under a rock and have no idea what it is, let me tell you: Nutella® (pronounced "new-tell-uh") is a tasty unique spread made from the combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk and a hint of cocoa.

I could eat it right out of the jar and have!  It is just  chocolatey, creamy goodness, and now I find a recipe to make an entire cheesecake from it.  I think I've just died and gone to chocolate heaven.


The nutella Cheesecake - More DIY How To Projects

Now if you're intrigued to go out and buy some, I suggest visiting a local Trader Joe's, because it is less expensive than at your local grocery store.   Then, when you've fallen in love with it as much as I have, go to the Nutella site for a chance to WIN A CASE of it!  and when you win, promise you'll send me a jar.

Stay hungry my friend!