VEDA is Vlog Every Day in August (or April). A chance to make a video every day, for a month. It's a great opportunity to help you figure out your YouTube Channel, practice using your camera or simply making a connection with your audience.
- Sign-up, tell us about you and where we can see your videos.
- Check-out or even subscribe to others on the list. Follow them on twitter too.
- Upload your video on the 1st! Then post everyday.
- Talk about anything you want. (need help see our list of ideas)
- Use #VEDA on Twitter to meet other vloggers.
- Follow, comment, engage. The more you do, the more you get.
- Think of what you're going to say before you start.
- Keep your videos short and sweet (under 5 minutes)
- Look into the camera, like you're talking to a friend.
- Keep it simple, limit background and other distractions.
- Feeling adventurous, try editing your vlogs.
- Just be you!
If you’re participating in VEDA this month, leave a comment with your YouTube channel name, website, and Twitter handle, so we can all check out each other’s videos!
Go here to follow other VED-erites (that's what I like to call all the peeps participating)