Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Diet like books

Lately the recipes have been all over the place.  I'm looking to focus my cooking a bit more, as well as lose some weight.  The last time I went raw, worked out really well for me, so here is a collections of books that I'd like to look into.

613.26 ROSE
The raw food detox diet : the five-step plan to vibrant health and maximum weight loss
Rose, Natalia

613.26 2009 ROSE
Detox for women : an all new approach for a sleek body and radiant health in 4 weeks 1st ed.
Rose, Natalia.

Super Cleanse: Detox Your Body for Long-Lasting Health and Beauty
Adina Niemerow

Raw Food Cleanse: Restore Health and Lose Weight by Eating Delicious, All-Natural Foods - Instead of Starving Yourself
Penni Shelton

Raw Foods for Busy People: Simple and Machine-Free Recipes for Every Day
Jordan Maerin

613.25 FREED 2005
Skinny bitch : a no-nonsense, tough-love guide for savvy girls who want to stop eating crap and start looking fabulous!
Freedman, Rory

Stay hungry my friend.