Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Story Ideas

the indian and the white guy
  • robert would be the irish guy and speak gaelic
  • dad would speak ojibway
  • retrace the trade route
Story Ideas: - REMEMBER TO HAVE FAITH – FOCUS & FOLLOWTHROUGH

  1. “not in my teepee”
    1. Character journey to find herself down the red road.
                                                              i.      Hi, I’m a 30-something years old and I just realized that I don’t know who the fuck I am.  I live in a city of millions of people of all different backgrounds and I’m walking around with attitude of a people I don’t know anything about.
    1. Issues to discuss:
                                                              i.      Mascot issue
                                                            ii.      Love for the environment
                                                          iii.      I have never felt the need to walk around oozing of silver and turquoise