Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday's prompt

Our prompt today is to write this famous quote in your journal and write what it means to you and how it applies to your life!

It’s how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success. – David Feherty


Failure.  It's how I feel constantly, so I guess since I don't deal with failure well, I am doomed to not be successful.
I wonder where my want to do something, my want to be somethingwent?   As morning light creeps into my bedroom, I lie in bed staring at the ceiling.  Why bother moving, getting up, or leaving the bed, the day will go on without me.  My internet world will not miss me.  I am not a mover or shaker.  I am a bump in the road that people barely feel as they carry on with their day. 
Failure.  I despise it.  Yet I fear it as well.  It keeps me gripped in a constant panic.  A constant silence that is deafining to my ears.  I roll over and put the pillows over my ears to try and keep the roar of it out. 
Failure.  Failure. Failure. Failure.  I cannot move past it.