Will also appear as "Customer 1" in an upcoming webisode on Pursedogtv.com
New Agent! Talent Entertainment Networks, 15720 Ventura Blvd. Suite 510, Encino CA 91436, 818-783-4567
Walking on Turtle Island, check out the photo of my cool looking costume and make-up as well as the trailer.
Well I finished producing my first short with some friends and wow did it turn out great.
You can check it out for yourself if you'd like at:
Lee's Last Stand
It's going to screen Saturday April 12, 2008
Alex Theatre, 216 N. Brand Blvd. Glendale, CA 91203
AWARDS SHOW 9:30pm-10:30pm, which we received 6 nominations for.
Here we are a new year is upon us. Things are slow right now due to the strike. So I'm working on producing my own short films now. I am working with Patricia Rigney and Robin Leabman in the 168 filmfest. So if you'd like to help out in any way, let me know, we'd love to have some help.
Working with the Autry again. I will be playing the part of the Rez Librarian, and Mama Bear.
The Further Adventures of SUPER INDIAN, a Radio Play by Arigon Starr (Kickapoo/Creek)
Currently in Pre-Production for a short, learning the ropes on filming our own movie.
Staged reading at AFI, Weds. Sept 19. Playing Cathy, a friend of Esther's that introduces her to the wilds of Hollywood. Based on the one-person play Revolution by Estherleon. It's a fascinating story.
Auditioned and was accepted into the Santa Clarita Playhouse - Radio division.
On Sept. 14th at 7pm I will be appearing at the Arts Institute in Santa Monica in an evening of scenes to promote a new program that will be offered at the school.
Come and see a short film I'm in playing at the L.A. Shorts Filmfestival. It's called H-Detector and is playing at 5:15 Sept 6th at the AMC Burbank Town Center 6, 770 N. First St., Burbank, CA 91502.
Working and attending fabulous workshops at the Autry the weekend of Sept. 7-9.
Since May I have been taking writing classes in the hopes to complete a one person show that I started years ago. I've also been working with a member of the theatre group to write a short. Well right now it's either a short or a episodic. We'd like to have it filmed by the end of the year.
- Worked on a french canadian voice over.
- Some friends wrote a commercial for the Heinz competition and they need some behind the scenes help. I worked on props and costumes, it's just fun learning more about the film industry and what goes into making a commercial.
- Here's a review of the Berlin Blues.
- What an exciting month. After spending the last couple of months at the Autry. This month consisted of working with my theater company, LHPC. We spent the month preparing for investor meetings and recording the cliffhangers for our upcoming radio plays.
- The weekend of June 22 was spent re-creating old time radio.
- I've also been working on some writing projects.
Join us for three performances of this funny new radio series, Super Indian, written by Arigon Starr and recorded live for a studio audience.
Did another French Canadian voice-over.
I was also just cast as the understudy for The Autry's Berlin Blues.
I just got cast in the short "The Visit" playing a nurse. That's something different. Filming is the first 2 weekends in December, so I'll get back to you on how that goes.
Don't forget to watch me on Passions on November 24th.
At the wrap party for movie Phoenix , I found out the producers have now renamed the movie Junction.
Laundry & Bourbon has been extended one more weekend.
Finished filming the feature film Phoenix, filmed in both Los Angeles and Phoenix. The thriller is produced by Women on Top Productions, a new woman-owned company.
Actors Workout Studio
Preparing for the premiere of Lost Hollywood Players first production.
Working with Women On Top Productions for the feature film Phoenix
Filming an episode for National Geographic entitled Alien Astronauts. You can see pictures of me as cavewoman. Fun.
Working on the film Saving Sam as a stand-in.
Working with Lost Hollywood Players on a series of one act plays.
NATO/OTAN by Gabriela Sosa will be screening again!!! Don’t miss this event!
Jan 21, 2006
Jan 1, 2006
Happy New Year
I thought since its a new year, it's time for a new look. I've got new pictures, what else could I ask for? This is just the starts of my ramblings, so let's see how this goes
- New Management
- Filming Footprints on the Trail where she plays a College Councilor.
- Working with a wonderful group of American Indian actresses for the upcoming production of Rez Girls. Her character Jackie, is the tough sidekick to C.J. played by Delanna Studi.
- Also, busy playing the lead in Rosa. A film about mistaken identity and the wrong mailing address.
- On the theatre side, Jennifer is working as Stage Manager for her theatre company's production of Dickens's Sikes and Nancy.
- She is also working with Native Voices as Assistant Director for their staged reading of Tombs of The Vanishing Indian.
NATO/OTAN Premiering at the Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival. LALIFF Schedule
NATO/OTAN will be showing at Cinespace on October 22, 2005 - 1pm.
The Actors Creative Workshop proudly presents Jennifer Bobiwash in a professional, intimate INDUSTRY SHOWCASE with our exceptionally trained talent.
MONDAY, Aug. 15th & THURSDAY, Aug. 18th
Location: Dream City Studio--2401 B West Magnolia Blvd., Burbank, CA
June and July
“When You Comin’ Back, Red Ryder?” by Mark Medoff Medoff’s 1973 play, set “at the end of the 60s,” focuses on a dangerous war veteran who takes hostage a group of customers in a New Mexico diner.
Steve Allen Theater 4773 Hollywood Blvd.
April and May
This month I have been focusing on getting back to class, as well as continuing meetings with the East Hollywood Players Company.
Working on a short entitled "NATO/OTAN", playing a Native American Pentagon associate.
Presents "A Boys' Life" by Howard Korder
HFC brings you the comedy "Boys' Life". This satirical modern classic traces the misadventures of three former college buddies who make their way in the big city. The play "puts sexual insecurity among under-30 males under the microscope, and the result is a satisfying and thoughtful work by a fresh playwriting voice," said Variety.
March 4th through March 27th
Fridays: 9 PM
Saturdays: 8 PM
Sundays: 7 PM
LOCATION: Hollywood Fight Club Theater, 6767 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028
If you want a full day of Jennifer, come and see her at the Festival of Young Native Playwrights at Museum of the American West in Griffith Park, January 29th @ 2pm. Young playwrights were paired with mentors and learned the basics of playwriting, with the highlight of the their plays being read on stage. Admission is free.
Then go and see her in the evening at: East Hollywood Players Company Presents:
Women Under the Influence
When: January 21, 22,28,29 & February 4 & 5
Curtain is at 8:00 pm
Just Added January 30th
Curtain is at 2pm
Friends & Artists Studio
1866 N. Vermont Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90046
November and December
- Worked with the Autry Museum and their staged reading of Kino and Teresa. It was fun experience to be a part of, as well as having the opportunity to meet fellow Native American actors, what a pleasure.
- Completed a short film - The X where I play an neurotic ex-wife who has just come to her senses after abandoning her husband and child, and now she wants the kid back.
- Also completed supporting role as a mother in another short. I was mom to a young DJ wannabe, but he wasn't that good, so he had to come to that conclusion on his own.
- Did some print work, played a Doctor, for Pfizer.
- And rounded out the month by appearing in a music video as a choir member.
- I have been taking different writing classes with the hopes of mounting a one-person show. But in the last class I took, I was inspired to go even further. I would like to do a documentary. So I am diligently working on information gathering.
- Rehearsal will also be starting shortly for East Hollywood Theatre Company's production of Women Under the Influence.
- Just wrapped "Making Sense of Crazy" in Hollywood. We had a great run, with a full theatre every night, thanks to all those who attended.
- Did a PSA for the UN.
- Next up I'll be at the Autry Museum helping out with the staged reading of "Kino & Teresa".
- Just closed "Women under the Influence..." by Chris Dickerson. It was an evening of 1 person scenes.
- Wrapped filming for "Manhater".
- Next up is the taping of "Women under the Influence" in September.
- Then back to the stage in "Making Sense of Crazy" in October